Floo Network

The Flower Fields [Lantern]

Started by Lantern, February 21, 2021, 08:23:52 pm

Lantern

February 21, 2021, 08:23:52 pm Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:33:30 pm by Lantern
Hello, I am Lantern. Long time Harry Potter Nerd, Plant Addict, and I love to draw. I've been roleplaying for about ten years on and off. I am a fan of tv shows like Vampire Diaries, Nancy Drew, Prodigal Son, Supernatural, and Lucifer.

My Character(s):

Lucas Reywood

Lucas is a 30 year old Professor of Muggle Studies at Hogwarts. He is a Muggle-Born wizard and was sorted into Ravenclaw during his school year.
After school was over for Lucas he went on to work in the Ministry of Magic Muggle Department.
It was mostly desk work that he was stuck too, but there were times where here had to go into the field to clean up some messes.
It wasn't too hard most of the time. He loved his job in helping people. He worked hard and was a bit of a workaholic.
It was why some of his past relationships didn't work out. He focused too much on work at times.

At the age of 28, Lucas decided to quit his job at the Ministry and applied to become the new Muggle Studies Professor at Hogwarts.
He wanted to help better the education for the students, and to help stop students from being bullied like he had. Lucas is a kind man who has a caring heart.

~*~*~*~
Flora Rivers

Flora is a ten year old half-blooded witch who was born in Godric Hollow. She will start Hogwarts in 1970.
She enjoys adventures, chocolates, and learning about the plants in her Mum's garden.
Flora is a nice girl with a big heart. She loves her family very much, and is excited to go to Hogwarts.

~*~*~*~

More to come!

Royal_Poet

Hi Lantern, great to have you here. I am poet and I have two characters you could have a thread with before the term starts. I play Rose Pemberton who is the librarian at Hogwarts. She's a sweet, muggleborn single mom and she is excited that someone closer to her age is joining the Hogwarts staff as she doesn't have a lot of friends yet.

I also have professor Msaed Montgomery (DADA) who is a former curse breaker. He likes duelling other wizards as a sport, but also enjoys gardening and divination. He's a bit mental, but usually quite outgoing and cheerful.

K

Hi Lantern! I'm K. I missed all your new joining/sorting chat in Discord (I'm BunnyBlueBerry) cause I was driving all day. But welcome!!! I have an adult, Silas, who I haven't finished but is about Lucas' age, former Ravencalw.

Ain

Hi Lantern!

I'm fairly new myself (I'm AJS on Discord) and just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm in the process of creating some characters in advance of the new term starting. My only planned student isn't quite old enough for Muggle Studies yet (unless I'm spacing, that's a third year and up elective course, right?) but maybe someday! Or maybe Ollie will know Flora as he's also from Godric's Hollow and has a younger sister who'd be matriculating in 1971 (she's currently 9).

Anyhoo, welcome :)

Royal_Poet

We could do a thread in Godrics Hollow with Grace, Ollie and Flora potentially while we wait for the term to start.

Ain

That could be fun! Maybe before Grace goes off to Hogwarts could work? :)