Floo Network

[Carolyn] loves Cats!

Started by Carolyn, February 16, 2021, 04:28:06 am

Carolyn

February 16, 2021, 04:28:06 am Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 06:00:15 am by Carolyn
Hello!

I am Carolyn. I love cats. I love buying cat things and if I were an animal I would be a cat.

I talk to people for a living. My hobbies consist of of ttrpgs, mmos and eating food.

I currently have 5 characters
His name is Eoghan. Pronouned Oh-in/Owen or something according to the internet. He is a half-blood nursery owner obsessed with herbology. He likes to drink beer, work and take care of his animals. He also likes discovering new ways to grow expensive and rare plants. When he's not working he is with his trusty weiner dog, Weiny. Check him out sometime and say hi!
[[Also a potential to become an Order member]]

Ophiuchus "Ophelia" Yaxley
2nd year Slytherin. She thinks she's on the top of the world and secretly aspires to become a Chaser on the Slytherin team.

Suzy Burrows
Punk rocker wannabe. 5th yr muggle ravenclaw.

Gregory King
Molly King's older brother. Learning to be a human. He is a recovering alcoholic, attorney and single father. Currently a bum living in Godric Hallow at his sisters place while he gets his life together again. He's trying to relearn how to live without his vices. Smokes like a chimney.

Sybil Winters
Darcy Winters grandmother. She works in government (Wizengamot) and is incredibly shrewd and cut throat. She's described as cruel, vain and selfish. Uses illegal blood magic, and a Death Eater. Killed her husband for Lord Voldie cuz he was going to betray the cause.

Someday I'll make this post look not so crabby. One day he will have a icon.

K

<3 *gives bunny floofs*

I will figure out where we can work on the twins....

Carolyn

Yeah!!! I'm sure we will find time to work on it. :) it's a busy week. You got a lot going on as I do.

8 months later

Carolyn

I went ahead and kind of updated first post. Someday I'll get someone to do nice graphics for this lol. Im probably open to one or two rapid student threads!