Pen and Ink [Molly]

Started by Robert Parkin, August 13, 2021, 12:39:20 am

Robert Parkin

August 13, 2021, 12:39:20 am Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 03:12:03 pm by Mooni
Professor M.King
Hogwarts Castle

February 8th 1970
Molly ,
    You headed out so quickly the other day in such a whirlwind I wasn't able to catch you! I've sent along the things you left behind, hope that's alright. I wasn't sure how you'd feel about getting mail at work but I gave instructions for the owl to drop it off in your office and not in the middle of breakfast.

Anyway, I was hoping we meet up for lunch sometime? It was so nice getting to see you again after all that time and catch up. Let me know when you're free next! I know you're probably swamped with classes. I'll be sure to check the weather ahead of time, just in case we need an umbrella or two.

Rob 

Molly King

August 13, 2021, 02:34:09 am #1 Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 11:59:07 pm by EmBug
Mr. Robert Parkin
London, England
February 9th, 1970

Robert,

Thank you so much for returning my things. I am so sorry I left in such a rush. I ashamed to admit I was a bit embarrassed. I am usually much more careful not to overstay my welcome.

I would be absolutely delighted to have lunch with you! How does next weekend work for you? I'll have some free time from work, so I'll be able to get away for the day.

So looking forward to seeing you!

Molly

Robert Parkin

Professor M.King
Hogwarts Castle

February 16th 1970
Molly ,
     Hope you're well! Thank you for washing those clothes... I hate to admit but I returned home and realized I was a little short on laundry that day, good timing! Looking forward to the Greengrass event in April, admittedly I might have to venture deeper into London to try and find something to wear. Not to rush you but have you picked out a color you'll be in? Suppose it's only right we match, as long as you don't mind that is. I think Riggs was looking for you the other day after I got home from lunch. He looked pretty perturbed you weren't following behind me when I walked through the door. Might have to owe him some biscuits as an apology for that. Anyway, have a wonderful week! Best of luck with the kids and their studies!

Rob 

Molly King

Mr. Robert Parkin
London, England
February 17th, 1970

Rob,

Thank you so much for joining me for lunch. I hope we can arrange to meet up before the event. I'd love to see you again soon. I don't mind matching. I have a green dress that I am hoping will be appropriate, although I am a bit worried it isn't quite up to the standard of such a fancy event.

Poor Riggs. I suppose I'll just have to give him extra scratches next time I see him to make up for lost time.

I hope you have a lovely week, I'll be keeping an eye on the Prophet for your work.

Sincerely,
Molly

Robert Parkin

Professor M.King
Hogwarts Castle

February 20th 1970
Molly ,
     I apologize for the slow response, work has been rather hectic as of late. I feel like it has taken up much of my time and thoughts, mostly my time. I've been staying in my office and slept on the couch there the last few nights. Unfortunately I think I'll end up having to continue to do so, there's just too much to try and finish up here. Riggs hasn't been thrilled but spending time at the office also means he gets spoiled by a few of the staff here with muffins and all sorts of goodies.

I'd love to make some time to meet up, even for a coffee if you're free this coming weekend?

Rob 

Molly King

Mr. Robert Parkin
London, England
February 21st, 1970

Rob,

Riggs must be living like a king with all the treats he's getting from your co-workers. I'm sorry to hear you've been so busy at work. I've sent along some chocolate chip cookies to help lift your spirits. Things aren't so busy at school lately, so let me know if there's anything I can do to take something off your plate.

This weekend works perfect. Let me know what time works best for your busy schedule.

Sincerely,
Molly

Molly King

Mr. Robert Parkin
London, England
February 23rd 1970

Rob,

I am so sorry, but I am afraid I have to cancel our coffee plans. Some things have come up at work and unfortunately they need me to stay at the school all weekend. I hope we can work something out between our two schedules soon.

Sincerely,
Molly

Robert Parkin

Professor M.King
Hogwarts Castle

February 24th 1970
Molly ,
     Sorry to hear about you having to spend your weekend at Hogwarts, as if you don't put in a lot of hours there already. They're really lucky to have you there huh? I don't think people realize how busy professors can be! I can swing by later today at Godric's Hollow? I have to head there to see some family but I thought I could catch you maybe after your last class? It's only a couple houses down so it wouldn't be any trouble. I'll be in the office til 1pm then heading that way so if you need anything from London area or Diagon Alley let me know! Hope to see you later today, Riggs in tow so be prepared for crup slobber.

Rob 

Molly King

Mr. Robert Parkin
London, England
February 24th 1970

Rob,

I wish I could meet you in Godric's Hollow, unfortunately there's been a the school has asked all staff to stay on site for the entirety of the weekend, due to an emergen last minute mandatory training. It's rather unfortunate timing, as I was really looking forward to seeing you. I promise I will make it up to you, and of course Riggs. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

Promise to see you soon!
Molly

Robert Parkin

Professor M.King
Hogwarts Castle

February 28th 1970
Molly ,
     I know you're flat out with work but wanted to send along another owl. Though apologies, I couldn't get Gin to go back out so I'm hoping this little guy finds your office alright. She came back a little ruffled, not sure if another bird caught her or what. I'll be gone this next week out to America for awhile. Few things I need to take care of with work. If you need me for anything send word for the Prophet and they'll forward any messages.

Wishing you well,

Rob