Floo Network

📨 Letters
On The Wing [Eoghan]

Started by Talia Bryce, July 12, 2021, 01:53:45 am

Talia Bryce

July 12, 2021, 01:53:45 am Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 09:39:24 am by Royal_Poet
December 1969
Eoghan ,
    Thanks again for coming over and helping with the greenhouse! You weren't kidding about that potion. The dittany is already bushier than it was before hand! I might have to get ahold of O'Dwyer and get my hands on some. I was thinking maybe I could pay you back with  lunch? Actually, I was thinking of having a sort of friends day if you're interested? I wanted to get Rose, the librarian here, out of the castle for awhile. She's been dealing with some stuff and I think it might be nice. You'd like her! She enjoys gardening and is such a kind person. She's the one I told you about that welcomed me so quick the moment I came to Hogwarts to teach. Anyway, I think it could be a really good time with you two if you're up for it! We can go to that lunch place, haven't been there in awhile. Talk soon!

~T 

Eoghan MacLiuthar

December 28, 1969
Talia,
    Thank you for letting me help out!!! It was nice to go back to Hogwarts, and see some of the old haunts we'd spent time at when we were going to school. You've done well with the greenhouses and I'm happy to see all that hard work is paying off. Though, I do not approve of those little homes you've made for the gnomes. Why do you have to make friends with everything? Especially potatoheads...
    Yes, I'd enjoy that. Let me know when and where we'll meet and I'll be there promptly. Saturday, the 3rd of January might work best for me. Do you think that would be a good time for you? Let me know.

p.s.s.s. Don't forget to treat Ginger. I know she loves extra treats.

~E 

Talia Bryce

January 4th 1969
Eoghan ,
    Sorry for the short notice but something came up... I might not be around much this next week. I know we planned to do some things together but I hope you can forgive me! We'll get together after, promise! I'll also fill you in... as much as I'm able anyway. Sent Fen to you with some extra goodies for you and Ginger as a thank you! Do you mind if he stays there for awhile, I won't be home much right now. More later, sorry again!

~T