Floo Network

Excusez-moi

Started by Kian Thorne, May 24, 2021, 02:18:56 am

Lillian Miller

Lillian watched Kian startle from her outburst, which she found rather funny. She had outbursts a lot, and it was always funny to see the reactions of people. A smile tugged at her lips but she fought it as he cleared his throat.
At Lillian's question, he thought but didn't give an answer.

He did, however, give her some advice with her potion, which she was thankful for. Quickly storing all that into her brain, she nodded. "Thanks" But when he smirked and waved his hand, she folded her arms on the table. "Oh, I won't, I assure you. Besides, Herbology isn't for everyone either." She said, pointedly looking at his book before shooting him an innocent smile.

Kian Thorne

Oh-she had bite did she? Kian smirked in reply to her amusing little clap back to his comment. Perhaps she could give as good as she got. Interesting... usually people just shied away instead. "Touché." Closing his book he let out a sigh. "I suppose..." He began, drawing out his words. "There is at least one afternoon I have free once a week. I could offer to help tutor you for awhile with Potions." Not that this was going to be a service free of charge, of course not. "In return perhaps I can get some help with Herbology should I need it? This could be a lucrative partnership. Plus, it will mean there are fewer cauldron's that need repairing. I could speak to Slughorn and arrange us to have some time in the classroom?" He held his hand out as if he were making a business deal, the thought made a little fire burn in his chest... Murdoch would've loved that. Why was he still somehow fulfilling his father's demands even when he was trying to go out of his way not to?

Lillian Miller

"Indeed." She said, a hint of a smile on her lips. She looked up as Kian spoke. She nodded. Surprised that he admitted he would need some help as well, she smiled. "sounds good." She said, pleased. She reached out and shook his hand. "sure. We could meet in the library, too." She said. "And I'll help you with herbology."

Kian Thorne

June 09, 2021, 10:33:06 pm #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 12:34:23 pm by Kian Thorne
Giving a light shake of her hand, Kian gave a hard nod in mock seriousness-brows pulling forward on his face. "Pleasure doing business with you." Letting go of her hand he began to push back in his chair to stand up. "Well, I should secure our location then for this coming week. I need to speak to Slughorn anyway so this will be a good lead in for my own questions." Standing with his book in hand, he pushed in his chair and gave her a small bow of his upper body in her direction. "I'll send along an owl once I know for sure. We can work out the finer details later on around our schedules. Just be sure to bring your notes as payment!" A smile teased at his lips as he turned and took his leave.

End